SIT, STAND, WALK AND CLIMB MORE COMFORTABLY WITH TREATMENTS FROM PRINCIPLED HEALTHCARE.
Do you have any of the following knee situations:
• Pain when walking.
• Pain & stiffness after sitting for a while.
• Increased pain after carrying heavy objects.
• Pain when climbing stairs.
• Knee swelling, warmth, and tender to touch.
• Knee’s have “Creaky sound”.
• Pain from thinning of knee cartilage from age.
• Pain from weight causing wear & tear on joints.
• Pain from trauma or repetitive injury to knee.
Principled Healthcare offers comfortable, non-surgical relief for knee pain. This treatment may be a good option to take if you have been diagnosed with Arthritis of the Knee. This treatment is covered by most insurances & Medicare. NOTE: This is an in-office procedure performed without anesthesia and with minimal to no discomfort for you. Our Knee Pain Relief treatment is a medical procedure which requires a complete patient evaluation prior to treatment.